BCS Tools 3.33 - New version of the all-in-one development platform
We are proud to present the new BCS Tools version 3.33, the CODESYS-based software platform for IEC 61131-3 compliant project engineering of all controllers and PLCs in our product range.
Based on market leading CODESYS 3.5 software, the development platform combines classic programming of controller applications with the capabilities of professional software development for automation devices in the environment of IIOT and Industry 4.0.
New features in BCS Tools 3.33 include:
- Added new target PIO GL-9972
- Added new Ethernet/IP adapter GN-9089.
- Added new PROFINET Device GL-9087.
- Added new PROFINET Device GN-9287.
- Added CSV import and export tab of I/O mappings.
- And a number of bug fixes and further enhancements.
BCS Tools in short:
- Development, debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software.
- Based on CODESYS 3.5 IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC).
- Available in four versions - Lite, Basic, Professional and Advanced.
BCS Tools includes numerous user-friendly functions for the programming and configuration of automation projects and contains fully integrated back-end functions, such as compilers, debuggers and variable trace. Using BCS Tools, an application can be developed, tested and commissioned without any additional tools.
One software. Endless possibilities.
Learn more about BCS Tools.
Click here to visit Smartstore, download BCS Tools 3.33 and try the software.